Wheelmap for iPhone
The Wheelmap iPhone App 2.0 is the mobile app for Wheelmap.org, an open and free online map forwheelchair-accessible places provided by Sozialhelden e.V. With an easy traffic light system, everyone can tag the wheelchair accessibility of public places like restaurants, supermarkets, banks, hotels etc.
The provided information empowers mobility-impaired people to increase their mobility and participation in society, creating more public awareness for their needs and rights.
New in version 2.0:
- Users can add images to a place. Images can be added from either the camera or from the photo album.
- The "Get engaged" function shows unmarked places nearby.
- Users can share the link to any place on Wheelmap.org via Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS.
- Users can ask their network and friends via Facebook, Twitter and email if they know the wheelchair accessibility of an unmarked place and can tag it accordingly.
- The "Route" function shows users a route from their current position to a certain place on Wheelmap.org.
- In the list view, a user can see how far away a place is from the current position of the user.
Note: Version 2.3 requires at least iOS 7.1!
Copyright (C) 2011 - 2012 - Sozialhelden e.V.
Wheelmap App based on the Wheelmap Service by Sozialhelden e.V.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS-IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.