The missing child theme of Twenty Twelve that passes all Theme Unit Test. It provides a better UI based on Twenty Twelve with native CSS variables support for color scheme customization. No need to change the default theme.
I haven't setup a demo for it yet, but you can see these sites are using Kai 12:
What your site get listed? Open an issue and tell me.
You can get the latest version from official WordPress.org or from my own CDN. The later method you need to upload it via WordPress built-in theme uploader. It has a custom theme update checker to keep it update to date as long as you activate it.
What's the Difference?
- Better, flat navigation style
- Full dynamic color scheme with WordPress Customizer support based on CSS variables
- Randomized powered highlight.js support. Recommended syntax highlight plugin: Prismatic.
- Better form, dropdown list style
.well.darkclass borrowed from Bootstrap
.download-btn- refined download link for posts
- Compatible with Jetpack for WordPress, and many style fixes for it
- Many other minor tweaks