✨ Sparkle CSS Framework
A highly customizable utility-based CSS Framework
From your friends at Sparkbox.
Spin Up the Sparkle Styleguide in a Browser
- From the root, run
npm installto install project dependencies.
npm run docsto create the styleguide directory
- Navigate to the directory
python -m SimpleHTTPServer 3000to spin up the project locally
- Navigate to localhost:3000 in your browser
Creating a Sparkle Sub-System
- Default Sass Map with at least three example values.
- A function to access the map.
- A value added to the settings map to enable/disable the utility classes.
- Utility classes that meet this criteria:
- A check for if the utility class is enabled/disabled.
- Utility classes should be written to accept a namepspace.
- Utility classes should be written to loop through all of the values in the map.
- Loop includes media query prefixes for the class to be called at certain breakpoints.
- Write test to check the function and class names.
- Write documentation that can be configurable to the settings.
- Map Getters (A system map retriever)
- Breakpoints and Print
- Text Alignment
- Font Style