Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
December 19th, 2018
Spark Design System published releases to all packages on this date. Details can be read below.
This release added the component variable and class modifier tables to Spark Documentation and added Spark polyfills JS.
View the Corresponding npm Package Versions
- Added documentation to each component page, outlining available variables
- Updated certain variable names and created some new variables
- Added missing modules to spark-core-exports.js
- Added new file spark-core-polyfill.js, contains polyfills needed for spark.
- Fixed code coverage / unit tests for masthead
Variable Name Changes
$alert-bg-color (previously $alert-bg)
$tab-navigation-btn-color $tab-navigation-btn-bg-color $tab-navigation-btn-border-top $tab-navigation-btn-hover-border-top $tab-navigation-btn-active-color $tab-navigation-btn-active-border-top $tab-navigation-btn-active-bg-color $list-indented-margin-left $table-highlight-color $table-highlight-text-color
- New Page Title heading variant.
- fixed bug around binding required to inputs inside sprk-b-InputContainer
- added new spark validation for a field that is only required (as in any value passes except blank)
- Color values have been modified
- Removed sprk-u-Color--deep-red
- Removed sprk-u-Color--red-mid
- Removed sprk-u-BackgroundColor--deep-red
- Removed sprk-u-BackgroundColor--red-mid