Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
🎉 Fall 2018 - The Angular Release 🎉
Added Angular implementations for all of the Spark components. These are published as follows:
This also includes angular code and customization documentation, unit tests, and a test application.
- Added ability for input containers to have icons
- Updated the line-height on
- Added a class to the Stack Object to allow you to center a specific stack item.
- Added examples of the award component in the footer test page.
- Added a variable for modifying the padding on a fieldset.
- Fixed a bug in accordions where arrows weren't lined up with the title.
- Fixed a mistake in the SSN regex that allowed spaces
- Added a visited state to links with the button class to prevent app specific
astyles from bleeding through.
- Added a "Code Example" toggle to the header allowing users to see html, angular, or no code.
- Added heading variables to improve dev experience.
- Added link to award component on the main page.
- Fixed examples of spacing for Inset Short that were showing tall spacing.
🎉Thanks to @briankabiro for contributing this fix as part of Hacktoberfest! 🎉
- Inputs: Removed direct element styling on
- Masthead: Added an event listener to hide the mobile navigation on
orientationchangeif it is open
- Fixed reference in color documentation from "purple" to "purple-medium"
- Moved Spark Tables from Components to Base
- Fixed a flexbox bug with the horizontal centering of Stack object children in IE11.
- Fixed a bug in Accordions where visited links were white on a white background.
- Fixed a bug where the menu icon was black when it needed to be blue.
- Fixed a bug with the menu icon animation in IE11.
- Fixed an issue that caused line-height collision to not work.
- Fixed broken "Typography" link on the typography page in the docs site.
- Fixed a bug in the docs site where the masthead was showing up on top of elements that should be covering it.
🎉Congrats and thank you to @bobwise for his first PR 🎉
- Improved documentation by mentioning the need for the data-sprk-main attribute.
🎉 Spark Design System v1 🎉
The first official version of the Spark Design System includes two Spark packages. The Spark-Core package includes components that are the basic building blocks of an application. Spark-Extras are components that may not be needed by all applications, but are consistent with the style of Spark-Core.
Documentation for Spark can be found at sparkdesignsystem.com.
The following components are available in Spark-Core:
- Tabbed Navigation
The following components are available in Spark-Extras:
- Highlight Board