SparkFun AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor
The AD8232 is a neat little chip used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram. Electrocardiography is used to help diagnose various heart conditions. The datasheet can be found here.
This part was created in Eagle v6.5.0.
- /Fritzing - Fritzing Example wiring images
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - production panel files
- /Software - Demo program files for hookup guide
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide AD8232 heart rate monitor.
- v10 Initial Release
The hardware is released under Creative Commons Share-alike 3.0.
All other code is open source so please feel free to do anything you want with it; you buy me a beer if you use this and we meet someday (Beerware license).