Arduino Pro 328
Arduino Pro does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. We recommend first time Arduino users start with the Uno R3. It’s a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage, lack of connectors, and USB off board.
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
- 3.3V/8MHz: DEV-10914- 3.3V/8MHz version of the Arduino Pro.
- [5V/16MHz: DEV-10915] (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10915)- 5V/16MHz version of the Arduino Pro.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Arduino LLC to help fund continued development of new tools and new IDE features.