These badges were designed as a soldering demo for the SparkFun booths at Maker Faire. They were designed to teach the basics of PTH soldering, as well as to provide users with an Arduino platform they could take home and hack.
Please view the BadgerHack tutorial for more information on updating the firmware, and further experiments with your badge.
- /badgerstick/avr - Board definition files for Arduino.
- /Documentation - SoftwareSerial Baud Rate table
- /Firmware - Default firmware that ships on the BadgerStick
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- Library - Arduino library for the BadgerStick.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the BadgerStick.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
- SparkFun Graphical Datasheets -Graphical Datasheets for various SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.