SparkFun ESP8266 WiFi Shield
The SparkFun ESP8266 WiFi Shield is essentially an Arduino shield for the ESP8266 WiFi SoC. The ESP8266 ships with a slightly customized version of the Espressif AT command set.
The ESP8266 is controlled by serial AT commands. The shield is equipped with a switch to swap between a software serial port or hardware serial port interface.
- /Firmware - Firmware flashed on the ESP8266 WiFi Shield (requires ESP8266 SDK 1.2.0)
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Hookup Guide - Exhaustive hookup guide for the ESP8266 WiFi Shield.
- DEV-13287- V1.0 release of the WiFi Shield.
This product is open source!
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International.
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anyWiFi Shield derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.