The Fio v3 is a ATmega32U4 powered system, similar to the ARduino Fio. This board is compatible with a Lipo battery and XBees, and runs at 3.3v and 8MHz.
- /Firmware - Arduino example code used in the hookup guide
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch, .STL)
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the FioV3.
- SparkFun Arduino Board Addon - Arduino board addon for FioV3.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.