The Gram Piano is a capacitive touch keyboard and soldering kit that allows you to create and play all the notes of the C major scale and outputs sound through a PCB Speaker. A different octave can be selected with the potentiometer. Pressing the on board button will start/stop playing a melody. Feel free to adapt the keys to play other notes/scales/melodies or perform tasks as you see fit.
This board was created in Eagle v6.0.5, this firmware was created in Arduino v1.5.2
- /Firmware - Firmware the board ships with.
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch, .STL)
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- vH10 Initial Redboards.
- vH05 Third protoboard run.
- vH04 Second protoboard run.
- vH03 First protoboard run.