NOTE: This product has been retired from our catalog. If you are looking for more up-to-date info, please check out some of these resources to see how other users are still hacking and improving on this product.
We recommend looking at the Si7021, which is a drop-in replacement for the HTU21D. It uses the same address and methods to read the sensor.
SparkFun Humidity and Temperature Sensor Breakout - HTU21D
This is a breadboard friendly breakout board for the Measurement Specialties high-precision, low-power digital humidity sensor.
- /Firmware - Example code
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Library - Arduino library for the HTU21D.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the HTU21D.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International.
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.