SparkFun Little Soundie Audio Player
The Little Soundie Audio Player is a breakout board for the VS1000D, an audio decoder capable of playing OGG and WAV type audio files. The Little Soundie makes adding sound effects to your project, prop, or costume easily with the built-in USB mass storage for your audio file and simple methods of triggering audio playback.
- /Firmware - VLSI - VS1000D Firmware
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- /Software - An easy to use Arduino Template in case you want to hook up your Little Soundie to a Redboard or any board programmed with Arduino.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the Little Soundie Audio Player.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.