LilyPad Temperature Sensor
Detecting temperature changes has never been easier. The MCP9700 is a small thermistor type temperature sensor. This sensor will output 0.5V at 0 degrees C, 0.75V at 25 C, and 10mV per degree C. Doing an analog to digital conversion on the signal line will allow you to establish the local ambient temperature. Detect physical touch based on body heat and ambient conditions with this small sensor.
- /Firmware - Arduino Example code
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Hookup Guide - Basic Hookup Guide for the LilyPad temperature sensor.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International.
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Leah Buechley for continued development and education of e-textiles.