LilyTiny / LilyTwinkle
LilyTiny and LilyTwinkle are ATtiny85-based development boards for eTextiles applications. Due to the small size of the board and hardware limitations of the processor, they do not have a bootloader like a conventional LilyPad Arduino compatible does. Instead, six pads are available in the center of the back side of the board, allowing it to be reprogrammed with a standard AVR ISP programmer simply by inserting male headers into the end of the programming cable and pressing them against the board.
In order to write new code for the ATtiny you will need to add support to the Arduino IDE. Please refer to the High-Low Tech group at MIT for a great tutorial on doing this: http://hlt.media.mit.edu/?p=1695
- /Firmware - Separate firmware files for the LilyTiny and the LilyTwinkle.
- /Fritzing - Fritzing Example wiring images
- /Hardware - All hardware files for both the LilyTiny and the LilyTwinkle (they are identical boards). For simplicity's sake, the hardware files are named LilyTiny.
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- Getting Started Tutorials
- Project Tutorials
- Tiny AVR Programmer Hookup Guide - Hookup guide to reprogram an ATtiny85.
- Re-Programming the LilyTiny / LilyTwinkle - Tutorial to reprogram the LilyTiny or LilyTwinkle.
- Quick Reference Guide for ATTiny85
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International. The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.