SparkFun Lumenati 3x3
Designed to give your projects an edge in their lighting capacity, the SparkFun Lumenati 3x3 is a small, rectangular board equipped with nine APA102C LEDs arranged in a 3x3 array. The 3x3 board can be daisy-chained with other Lumenati boards, allowing for multiple design options and formations.
- /Hardware - KiCad design files.
- /Production - Production panel files.
- Example Code - Python and Arduino example code for the Lumenati boards.
- FastLED Arduino Library - FastLED Arduino library when using the Lumenati with an Arduino.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun Lumenati boards.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.