SparkFun Lumenati 8-pack
The SparkFun Lumenati 8-pack is a coin-sized board equipped with seven APA102C LEDs surrounding the outer edge of the board, with one in the center. Designed to give your projects an edge in their lighting capacity, the 8-pack board can be daisy-chained with other Lumenati boards, thanks to the multiple SMD pads on the back allowing for multiple design options and formations.
- /Hardware - KiCad design files.
- /Production - Production panel files.
- Example Code - Python and Arduino example code for the Lumenati boards.
- FastLED Arduino Library - FastLED Arduino library when using the Lumenati with an Arduino.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun Lumenati boards.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.