SparkFun Lumenati 90R
The SparkFun Lumenati 90R is a small quarter-circle board equipped with three APA102C LEDs and a single mounting position that has been designed to give your projects an edge in their lighting capacity. The 90R board has been specifically designed to be daisy-chained with other Lumenati boards, thanks to the castellated edge connectors at each end allowing for multiple design options and formations.
- /Hardware - KiCad design files.
- /Production - Production panel files.
- Example Code - Python and Arduino example code for the Lumenati boards.
- FastLED Arduino Library - FastLED Arduino library when using the Lumenati with an Arduino.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun Lumenati boards.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.