SparkFun MPL3115A2 Altitude/Pressure Sensor Breakout
The MPL3115A2 is a MEMS pressure sensor that provides Altitude data to within 30cm (with oversampling enabled). The sensor outputs are digitized by a high resolution 24-bit ADC and transmitted over I2C, meaning it's easy to interface with most controllers.
- /Firmware - Example Arduino sketch to use with the sensor.
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - All Arduino libraries
- Library - Arduino library for the MPL3115A2.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MPL3115A2 Breakout.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International. The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.