Micro OLED Breakout
The Micro OLED Breakout Board breaks out a small monochrome, blue-on-black OLED. It’s “micro”, but it still packs a punch – the OLED display is crisp, and you can fit a deceivingly large amount of graphics on there. This breakout is perfect for adding graphics to your next Arduino project, displaying diagnostic information without resorting to serial output, and teaching a little game theory while creating a fun, Arduino-based video game. Most important of all, though, is the Micro OLED is easy to control over either an SPI or I2C interface.
- /Firmware - Arduino library and example sketches.
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Arduino Library Repository - Arduino library repository for the Micro OLED Breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the Micro OLED Breakout.
The hardware is released under Creative Commons Share-alike 3.0.
All other code is open source so please feel free to do anything you want with it; you buy me a beer if you use this and we meet someday (Beerware license).