SparkFun MiniGen - Pro Mini Signal Generator Shield
The MiniGen designed to be used either as a stand-alone board or as a shield that can be placed on top of an Arduino Pro Mini. It's capable of generating sine, square or triangle waves at up to 3MHz, and approximately 1Vp-p. The output is at a DC offset of Vcc/2. Neither the offset nor the amplitude can be varied.
The MiniGen can be powered by any voltage from 2.3V to 5.5V, so it can be used with either a 3.3V or 5V Pro Mini without any voltage regulation or signal level shifting needed.
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Library - Arduinolibrary for the MiniGen.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MiniGen.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International.
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.