SparkFun MiniMoto Breakout - DRV8830
The MiniMoto is a breakout board for the DRV8830 I2C DC motor driver. It operates between 2.7V to 6.8V
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - All Arduino libraries and board examples
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- Library - Arduinolibrary for the MiniMoto.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MiniMoto.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International.
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.