|OBD-II UART (WIG-09555)||SparkFun Car Diagnostics Kit (RTL-10769)|
A board that provides a serial interface using the ELM327 command set with a vehicle's OBD-II bus, and supports all major OBD-II standards.
- /Firmware - Example Arduino sketch
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Software - Information about desktop program to use with this board.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the OBD-II UART.
- WIG-09555 - OBD-II UART board
- RTL-10769 - Car Diagnostics Kit Retail, with OBD-II UART and OBD to DB9 cable.
The hardware is released under Creative Commons Share-alike 3.0.
All other code is open source so please feel free to do anything you want with it; you buy me a beer if you use this and we meet someday (Beerware license).