Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- OpenLog_Firmware - Various versions of firmware that can be uploaded to OpenLog
- OpenLog - Firmware that ships with OpenLog. '?' command will show the version loaded onto a unit.
- OpenLog_Light - Used for high-speed logging. By removing the menu and command mode the receive buffer is increased.
- OpenLog_Minimal - Highest speed logging. Baud rate must be set in code and uploaded. Hardest, most advanced, and best at high-speed logging.
- Arduino_Examples - Arduino examples for controlling and testing OpenLog
- Benchmarking - Used to test OpenLog. Sends large amounts of data at 115200bps over multiple files.
- CommandTest - Example of how to create and append a file via command line control.
- ReadExample - Example of how to control OpenLog via command line.
- ReadExample_LargeFile - Example of how to open a large file stored on OpenLog and report it over a local bluetooth connection.
- Test_Sketch - Used to test OpenLog with lots of serial data.
- Test_Sketch_Binary - Used to test OpenLog with binary data and escape characters.