SparkFun Photon OLED Shield
The SparkFun Photon OLED Shield breaks out a small monochrome, blue-on-black OLED to use with your Photon module. It’s “micro”, but it still packs a punch – the OLED display is crisp, and you can fit a deceivingly large amount of graphics on there. This shield is perfect for adding graphics to your Photon, displaying diagnostic information without resorting to serial output, and teaching a little game theory.
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- /Libraries - Firmware library and example code for the Particle Photon.
- Hookup Guide - Hardware overview and example code.
- DEV-13628- V1.0 release of the Photon OLED Shield.
This product is open source!
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International.
The code license can be found in the source directory.
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.