SparkFun Pi Servo Hat
|Pi Servo Hat [DEV-14328]||SparkFun Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera Kit [KIT-14329]|
The Pi Servo Hat is a hat that adds, via I2C, the ability to control up to 16 servo motors with a Raspberry Pi. It is the same size and form factor as a Pi Zero or Pi Zero W. The Pi Servo Hat is great for adding pan/tilt control with the Raspberry Pi Camera to create homemade motion-activated security systems, webcam interfaces for streaming, or monitoring stations for any number of projects and adventures.
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Examples - All Python and C++ examples for this board
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the Pi Servo Hat.
- Setting Up the Pi Zero Wireless Pan-Tilt Camera - Pi Zero Wireless Pan-Tilt Camera Kit Assembly Guide Using the Pi Servo Hat.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.