SparkFun Proto Pedal
The SparkFun Proto Pedal is breatboard featuring prewired I/O boilerplate for building guitar stompboxes. We also offer a matching predrilled chassis.
If you're looking for the Teensy Project Sketches they're here. Please remember to check the individual sketches for further notes and details in their respective
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Mechanical - Enclosure files and related information
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- /Projects - Example circuits build on the Proto Pedal
- Proto Pedal Assembly and Theory Guide - Information to help get started.
- Chassis Hookup Guide - Drilling and painting the enclosure.
- Analog Equalizer Project - the gyrator based two-band EQ example.
- Teensy-Audio based Programmable Digital Pedal - building a DSP development platform
- 441c191 - Initial Release
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.