SparkFun Qwiic Flex Glove Controller
This board is a breakout for multiple flex sensors that keeps the solder points isolated to avoid breakage in wearable projects.
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- ADS1015 Library - C++ library for the ADS1015.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the Qwiic Flex Glove Controller.
- SEN-14666- The SparkFun Qwiic Flex Glove Controller allows you to incorporate flex sensors into a glove to control lighting, sound, and other effects making it perfect for wearable and e-textile applications. All communication is enacted exclusively via I2C, utilizing our handy Qwiic system.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.