SparkFun SAMD21 Dev Breakout
The SAMD21 Dev Breakout is an Arduino-sized breakout for the Atmel ATSAMD21G18, a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0+ processor with 256KB flash, 32KB SRAM, and an operating speed of up to 48MHz. The SAMD21 is compatible with the Arduino IDE, and libraries for the Arduino Zero.
- /Documentation - Data sheets, additional product information
- /Firmware - SAM_BA SAMD21 Bootloader
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SAMD21 Dev Breakout.
- DEV-13672 - Initial product release - v10.
- DEV-13672 - The SparkFun SAMD21 Mini Breakout -- a similar, Arduino-shaped version of this board.
- v1.0 - Initial release
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.