SparkFun Pro RF - LoRa, 915MHz (SAMD21)
The SparkFun SAMD21 Pro RF is the fated meeting of a SAMD21 and a long-range RFM95W LoRa®-enabled radio. The outcome is a compact, blazing fast MCU with excellent point to point data transmission in the 915MHz ISM band with LoRa Capabilities. The SAMD21 Pro RF comes with a LiPo connector, an on-board LiPo charger, and a slide switch to power the board on and off. The board programs over a reinforced Micro-B connector with a slim reset button that fits nicely on the side of the board. We’ve even added our popular Qwiic connector to the edge of the board making it incredibly easy to add sensors and actuators without the need for solder or a soldering iron!
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide the SAMD21 Pro RF going over the point to point radio capabilities of the radio module and how to set up and use LoRaWAN.
- Arduino Example Code - Code for the radio module including point to point and LoRaWAN examples.
- SAMD21G18A-AU Datasheet - Datasheet for the SAMD21G
- HopeRF RFM95W Radio Module - Datasheet for the RFM95W radio module.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.