SparkFun SAMD51 Thing Plus
With a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F MCU, the SAMD51 Thing Plus is one of our most powerful microcontroller boards yet! The SAMD51 Thing Plus provides you with an economical and easy to use development platform if you're needing more power with minimal working space. This Thing even comes flashed with the same convenient UF2 bootloader as the RedBoard Turbo. To make the Thing Plus even easier to use, we've moved a few pins around to make the board Feather compatible and it utilizes our handy Qwiic Connect System which means no soldering or shields are required to connect it to the rest of your system!
The ATSAMD51J20 utilizes a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 processor with Floating Point Unit (FPU), running up to 120MHz, up to 1MB of flash memory, up to 256KB of SRAM with ECC, up to 6 SERCOM interfaces, and other features. In addition to the USB interface and Qwiic connection, a The SAMD51 Thing Plus provides a 600mA 3.3V regulator and LiPo charger.
- /Documentation - Documentation (datasheet, graphical datasheet, etc.)
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SAMD51 Thing Plus.
- SAMD51 Datasheet- Datasheet for the SAMD51 chip.
- Graphical Datasheet- Graphical datasheet for the SAMD51 Thing Plus.
- DEV-14713 - Initial release of the SAMD51 Thing Plus.
- V_1.0 - Initial release of the SAMD51 Thing Plus.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please visit the SparkFun Forum and post a topic.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.