Arduino Boards repository. Please use this repository for reference or older products only.NOTE: This repository is no longer being maintained. We have (or will) migrate all support to the
SparkFun ATmega32U4 Board Support
This contains support for the following SparkFun 32u4 based Arduino-compatible development boards:
To add this support to your Arduino IDE, simply copy the "sparkfun" folder, and all of its contents, into a "hardware" directory in one of two places:
- The actual Arduino directory
- Directory structure example: C:/Program Files (x86)/Arduino/hardware/sparkfun/avr
- Inside your Sketchbook directory
- Directory structure example: C:/Users/userName/Arduino/hardware/sparkfun/avr
- Please note: This will only work under Arduino IDE versions 1.5 and up.
- For Arduino 1.0.X Compatibility: Please download our release for Arduino 1.0.6 and earlier.
- Information on compiling and programming the bootloader can be found in the bootloader directory.