SparkFun Serial Controlled Motor Driver
The expandable SparkFun Serial Controlled Motor Driver allows you to control 2 DC motors using a serial command interface over I2C, SPI, or TTL UART.
- User port configurable to SPI, I2C, or UART.
- Expansion port utalizing I2C that allows 16 additional drivers
- Auto-enumeration based on connection of expansion 'In' and 'Out' connections - First board becomes first slave in software.
- 1.5 A peak drive per channel
- Bridging mode for any one board to double current drive.
- Operates from 3 to 11 volts with 12v absolute max.
- Stock 3.3v operation of cpu and signals, with VCC breakable to allow up to 5.5v levels.
- /Documentation - Datasheet, test information, and diagrams
- /Firmware - PSoC projects of embedded firmware
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the motor driver
- /Production - Production files
- /Software - Arduino sketches and examples
- Library - Arduino library
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
- SparkFun Graphical Datasheets -Graphical Datasheets for various SparkFun products.
- HW_1.2_FW_1.2 - Original product
- V_1.5 - Revision prototype 1
- V_1.6 - Revision prototype 2
- V_1.6.1 - Revision prototype 2 with non-zero width poly outlines and dev board version V_1.X
- V_2.0 - Version 2.0 of product
- V_2.0.1 - Compatible with moto:bit hardware.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.