SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor VEML6030 (Qwiic)
The SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor - VEML6030 (Qwiic) is an I2C enabled ambient light sensor with high sensitivity and high accuracy. It reads ambient light in Lux and boasts a number of nice features including: the ability to set high and low thresholds for an optional interrupt, power saving features that enable single digit micro-amp current draw, and a readable range from zero to 120,000 Lux. We've also written an Arduino library that gives full access to all features and includes example code demonstrating all its' abilities (see link below under Documentation).
- /Documentation - Data sheets, additional product information
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor.
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor Arduino Library - Arduino Library
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor
- Qwiic Ecosystem - Qwiic enabled for fast prototyping!
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact technical support on our SparkFun forums.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.