SparkFun ESP8266 AT Arduino Library
An Arduino library for the SparkFun ESP8266 WiFi Shield. This library makes it easy to connect to WiFi networks, and also implements TCP/IP client and server.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Additional documentation for the user. These files are ignored by the IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the ESP8266 WiFi Shield.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the ESP8266 WiFi Shield.
Products that use this Library
- SparkFun ESP8266 WiFi Shield (WRL-13287) - An Arduino shield featuring the ESP8266 WiFi SoC.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.