This is a library written for the Panasonic Grid-EYE AMG88 SparkFun sells these at its website: www.sparkfun.com
Do you like this library? Help support SparkFun. Buy a board!
Written by Nick Poole @ SparkFun Electronics, January 11th, 2018
The GridEYE from Panasonic is an 8 by 8 thermopile array capable of detecting temperature remotely at 64 discrete points.
This library handles communication with the GridEYE and provides methods for manipulating temperature registers in Celsius, Fahrenheit and raw values.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the GridEye.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the Qwiic GRID-Eye Infrared Array.
Products that use this Library
- SEN-14607 - SparkFun breakout board for Grid-EYE AMG8833
- SPX-14568 - SparkX breakout board for Grid-EYE AMG8833
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.