SparkFun LSM9DS1 Arduino Library
This is a breakout board for ST Micro's LSM9DS1 -- a 3D accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - LSM9DS1 documentation.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- 9DoF Sensor Stick
- LSM9DS1 Breakout
Products that use this Library
- SparkFun 9DoF Sensor Stick (SEN-13944) - LSM9DS1 Sensor Stick (smaller board but less pinouts compared to the breakout board)
- SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout - LSM9DS1 (SEN-13284) - LSM9DS1 Breakout board.
- V 1.0.0 - Initial release
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.