SparkFun MAX301x Particle Sensor Library
That's my heartbeat!
This is a breadboard friendly breakout board for the Maxim MAX30105 reflectance, particle, and pulse ox sensor.
This library should work with other MAX3010x sensors including the MAX30102, MAX30101, and MAX30100.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository (MAX30105) - Main repository (including hardware files) for the MAX30105 particle sensor breakout board.
- Product Repository (MAX30101) - Main repository (including hardware files) for the SparkFun Photodetector (MAX30101) - Qwiic.
- Hookup Guide (MAX30105) - Basic hookup guide for the MAX30105 Particle Sensor breakout board.
- Hookup Guide (MAX30101) - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun Photodetector (MAX30101) - Qwiic.
This product is open source!
Various bits of the code have different licenses applied. Anything SparkFun wrote is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round! Anything Maxim wrote has its own license. Anything that was co-writing with Peter Jansen is BSD.
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.