NOTE: This product has been retired from our catalog. If you are looking for more up-to-date info, please check out some of these resources to see how other users are still hacking and improving on this product.
SparkFun MG2639 Cellular Shield Arduino Library
An Arduino library for the SparkFun MG2639 Cellular Shield. This library makes it easy to send or receive SMS messages, connect to a server over TCP to send/receive data, or even make/receive phone calls.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Additional documentation for the user. These files are ignored by the IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the MG2639 Cellular Shield.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MG2639 Cellular Shield.
Products that use this Library
- SparkFun MG2639 Cellular Shield (CEL-13120) - An Arduino shield featuring the MG2639 cellular module.
- V 1.0.0 - Initial release
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.