MPL3115A2 Altitude/Pressure Sensor Breakout
The MPL3115A2 is a MEMS pressure sensor that provides Altitude data to within 30cm (with oversampling enabled). The sensor outputs are digitized by a high resolution 24-bit ADC and transmitted over I2C, meaning it's easy to interface with most controllers.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- src - Source files for the library.
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the MPL3115A2 altitude/pressure sensor breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MPL3115A2 altitude/pressure sensor breakout.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.