MPU-9250 9 DOF IMU Arduino Library
This is an arduino IDE library to control the MPU-9250.
This has been tested with Arduino Pro Mini.
- /examples — Example sketch for the library (.ino). Run this from the Arduino IDE.
- /src — Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt — Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties — General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- MPU9250BasicAHRS — Prints out sensor data with some sane default configuration parameters
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide — Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository — Main repository (including hardware files) for the MPU-9250 Breakout.
- Datasheet — Datasheet containing part of the product documentation.
- Register map — Register map containing the rest of the product documentation.
- Hookup Guide — Basic hookup guide for the MPU-9250 Breakout.
Products that use this Library
- SEN-13762 — MPU-9250 Breakout board
- V 1.0.0 — Initial commit of Arduino 1.5+ compatible library.
This product is open source!
Code is a lightly modified version of Kris Winer's code which was licensed as Beerware. It's unclear the license of the code in quaternionFilters.ino.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.