SparkFun SGP30 Library
The SGP30 is an indoor air quality sensor equipped with an I2C interface. It outputs equivalent CO2 in ppm and Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) in ppb. The sensor also gives access to its raw measurement values of Ethanol and H2.
The SGP30 boasts high stability with low long term drift. With its continuous baseline compensation algorithm, readings stay accurate over time. You can even fine tune your readings by interfacing with an external humidity sensor to add humidity compensation. While the CCS811 requires a burn-in of 48 hours and a run-in of 20 minutes the SGP30 is ready to go after just 15 seconds.
SparkFun labored with love to create this code. Feel like supporting open source hardware? Buy a board from SparkFun!
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files)
This product is open source!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.