SparkFun SparkFun Motor Driver - Dual TB6612FNG (1A) Arduino Library
The TB6612FNG motor driver can control up to two DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak). Two input signals (IN1 and IN2) can be used to control the motor in one of four function modes - CW, CCW, short-brake, and stop. The two motor outputs (A and B) can be separately controlled, the speed of each motor is controlled via a PWM input signal with a frequency up to 100kHz. The STBY pin should be pulled high to take the motor out of standby mode.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Additional documentation for the user. These files are ignored by the IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the TB6612FNG Motor Driver.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the TB6612FNG Motor Driver.
Products that use this Library
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.