SparkFun TMP102 Arduino Library
This is a breakout board for Texas Instruments's TMP102 -- temperature sensor.
- /examples - Example sketch for the library (.ino). Run this from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the TMP102 Breakout.
- TMP102 Breakout Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the TMP102 Breakout.
Products that use this Library
- TMP102 Breakout Board (SEN-11931)- TMP102 Breakout board.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.