NOTE: This product has been retired from our catalog. If you are looking for more up-to-date info, please check out some of these resources to see how other users are still hacking and improving on this product.
SparkFun TSL2561 Arduino Library
TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor Breakout (SEN-12055)
This is a Arduino Library for the AMS/TAOS TSL2561 Luminiosity sensor. This illumination sensor has a flat response across most of the visible spectrum and has an adjustable integration time. It communicates via I2C and runs at 3.3V.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor.
Products that use this Library
- SEN-12055- TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.