NOTE: This product has been retired from our catalog. If you are looking for more up-to-date info, please check out some of these resources to see how other users are still hacking and improving on this product.
SparkFun TSL2561 Arduino Library
This is a Arduino Library for the AMS/TAOS TSL2561 Luminiosity sensor. This illumination sensor has a flat response across most of the visible spectrum and has an adjustable integration time. It communicates via I2C and runs at 3.3V.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor.
Products that use this Library
- SEN-12055- TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.