SparkLib is a modest collection of PHP libraries from your friends at SparkFun Electronics.
We find these useful; maybe you will too. That said, we lay no special claims to originality or general applicability. Interfaces herein are unstable, the wheel is reinvented often, and most features depend on a recent stable release of the language. Cleverness is avoided where possible.
Some of the contents of this repository contain dependencies external to SparkLib, there are no unit tests provided, and example code for the Application stuff is notably lacking. We'll work on all of that.
Documentation, such as it is, can generally be found in the code.
- Autoloader - a simple, almost-standards-compliant autoloader
- Application - a web application framework
- Bugzilla - a very simple client for a subset of the Bugzilla API
- Fail - a simple error and exception logging facility
- Iterator - A base class with extra methods for SPL Iterators
- SocialNoise - quick and dirty display of search results for some social networks
- Template - an object wrapper for using PHP files as templates
- Util - a miscellany
- jsonRPC - a half-baked fork of Sergio Vaccaro's JSON-RPC code