SparkLib is a modest collection of PHP libraries from your friends at SparkFun Electronics.
We find these useful; maybe you will too. That said, we lay no special claims to originality or general applicability. Interfaces herein are unstable, the wheel is reinvented often, and most features depend on a recent stable release of the language. Cleverness is avoided where possible.
Documentation, such as it is, can generally be found in the code.
- Autoloader - a simple, almost-standards-compliant autoloader
- Bugzilla - a very simple client for a subset of the Bugzilla API
- Fail - a simple error and exception logging facility
- Iterator - A base class with extra methods for SPL Iterators
- Math - math stuffs
- SocialNoise - quick and dirty display of search results for some social networks
- Template - a simple interface for using PHP files as templates
- Util - a miscellany
- jsonRPC - a half-baked fork of Sergio Vaccaro's JSON-RPC code