SparkPunk - 555-Based Sound Generator
The SparkPunk kit Is a simple synthesizer that you assemble yourself. If you're into circuit bending, there are also a bunch of mods you can do to the board.
The hookup guide has instructions for assembly, and recommends the first few mods you can consider.
This kit was created in Eagle v6.5.0, with design simulations run in LTSpice.
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch, .STL)
- /Simulations - LTSpice schematics for simulation
- KIT-11177- SparkPunk Sound Generator kit.
- 92ca0f047e PCB revision 1.3
- d7b850879f PCB revision 1.2
- 14a08d87a8 PCB revision 1.1
- 5d9a28e00b PCB revision 1.0
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International. The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.