NOTE: This product has been retired from our catalog. If you are looking for more up-to-date info, please check out some of these resources to see how other users are still hacking and improving on this product.
SparkFun TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor Breakout Board
This is a breakout board for the AMS/TAOS TSL2561 Luminosity sensor. This illumination sensor has a flat response across most of the visible spectrum and has an adjustable integration time. It communicates via I2C and runs at 3.3V.
- /Documentation - Datasheets and additional information
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the TSL2561
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Library - Arduino library for the TSL2561.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the TSL2561 Breakout.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International.
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.