Wake on Shake
The Wake-on-Shake, based on a concept by Nitzan Gadish of Analog Devices, combines the ATTiny2313A with the ADXL362 low-power accelerometer to cut power to your project for long periods of time, all the while waiting for a shake or a bump and sipping <2uA at 3.7V
Wake-on-Shake firmware was compiled in WinAVR-20100110.
Arduino example sketch was compiled in Arduino 1.6. Hardware was developed in EAGLE 6.3.0.
- /Firmware - Any firmware that the part ships with,
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch, .STL)
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the Wake-on-Shake.
- Project Tutorial - Project tutorial for the Wake-on-Shake.
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International. The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.